Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SeBetJu: The Conclusion

July is over! Mission: Self Betterment July was an above average success, and I made some major strides in making life better for myself--including making healthy activities a habit instead of a passing interest, and getting back on a solid writing schedule. I even finished things up last night by cooking dinner and desert from recipes I'd never tried before from the Pioneer Woman Cookbook (more on that later). It was alright, average, but there was definitely room for improvement.

frying tacos, which was only slightly terrifying. I'm like, *this* close to deep frying my own oreos. God help me.

So, hooray for that. Now I just have to keep it up!

adorable basset interjection

But now, it is August. And it is officially the meat and potatoes of Wedding Season 2012, with Leah and William at the end of August, and Mary and Lance at the end of September. Basically, until September 29, I'll be bridesmaiding/maid of honoring it up. It's exciting :D

Happy August!




1 comment:

Kim said...

Frying stuff. Def more scarey than baking!! Kudos for MAKING IT WORK!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...