So it was really exciting [for Addie] when I finally hooked my TV up to our cable connection, and set up my futon cushion (where's the frame? long story. It'll be here in a few weeks) to make my Audrey Perch, as that meant I could kill my IQ without inflicting it on others.
Last night, I sat down in the cushion, and lo and behold, Bart came to join me.
|we're counting how many times the girls start crying in each segment|
My theory is that Bart has adjusted to Trash TV Tuesday. As we sat, totally absorbed by the unfolding drama, I realized that he's always hung out with me during these times, curled up and totally watching. I'm sure that the two Tuesdays I was gone, Dog was lost and lonely for some reason from 10-11 PM, not sure why, but knowing that something was wrong and missing.
|16 & Pregnant is what was missing.|
Speaking of more awesome, I drew in on the Vonnegut quote Mandy posted.
|I get bored during commercials.|
|can you point out the 8 things in this picture that make me cooler than you?|
Yeah. The last few days have been tough. I'm working on my Deal With It skills.
1. red crocs. WHAT UP, EMERGENCY SHOES.
2. ziploc box, posing as a trash can. trifty.
3. Ad from a 1920's magazine featuring finely adorned, aging socialites touting Camel cigarettes. quote "I like Camels because they are rich and mild and don't make me nervous." Mrs. Powell Cabot, Boston (pssst... Mrs. Cabot, that's why I like nerdy white guys from Fairfax County.)
4. $10 shoes. oh yes. Plz note the hemp soles on the black pair. I've nearly killed myself 47x while wearing these on non-wood flooring.
5. The sign my Dad and I stole from a 4-H locker a few years ago. It weighs 90 lbs and is made of reflective material, so it's a bitch to photograph.
6. words of wisdom. Now the Vonnegut quote is up there, too. And on the white board--REJECTION and BILLS! woo!
7. clumsy organization. I have 4 different boxes with 4 separate labels holding the same damn things. Meh. And everyone keeps their excess art supplies in a plastic grocery bag, right? Not unless you're cool as me.
8. exposed tags on an uncovered college dorm chair. Smooooooth and chic, baby.
I mean, I could add 9) exposed extension cords, and 10) Star Wars poster, but I don't wanna make you guys feel bad.
oh, and this is Bart now, failing at Futon.