Tuesday, November 13, 2012

S*** I'm Thankful For

A gaggle of my Facebook friends are doing the "30 Days of Thankful" thing where everyday, they post one thing they are thankful for. I thought about doing it, and before I knew it, it's the 12th of November and I'm already 12 days behind. Clearly, I'm not good at posting every single day. So I'm just going to knock it all out right here.

30 Random Things I'm Thankful For:

1. My family.
2. My inner circle.
3. My pets (past and present).
4. My car.
5. My jobs.
6. Being able to read.
8. Metabolism.
9. IKEA.
10. Electric Washers and Dryers.
11. Make-up.
12. Art.
13. HBO, AMC, FX, MTV, TLC.
14. Hot showers.
15. The Internet.
16. Computers.
17. Coffee.
18. Joseph Gordon Levitt in a suit vest.

19. Science.
20. Knitting.
21. Movies.
22. Post-modernism.
23. Hot Dudes in glasses.
24. Hot Dudes with Beards.
25. ok, Jon Hamm.

27. My country.
28. Baked Spaghetti.
29. Advances in dental hygiene.
30. Low healed boots.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...