Wednesday, July 4, 2012

SeBetJu 12 Day 3 (part 2)

So, I didn't seize the day and throttle it, but I did seize it and smack it around a little, made it feel bad, and definitely took its self-esteem down a few pegs--meaning, I only missed 3 minor things on my list. whoops! Moderate success, all around!

BUT, with every success comes failure.

For Instance:

1. success: made bolognese
    fail: cut a chunk out of my finger while mincing garlic


ever get garlic caught in an open wound? yowwwwwza

2. success: made cupcakes
    fail: experimented with food coloring on the frosting, ended up with very odd Willy Wonka cupcakes

no, they don't taste like vegetables
3. fail: didn't walk the dogs
    success: but I did put them in the back yard and forgot about them for almost half an hour (after sun  down, settle down), and for once they didn't eat the hydrangea's or dig up dad's garden

of course, they might have a small case of heat stroke
 Onward to tomorrow's success!

1 comment:

Kim said...

yummy day as far as dad and i are concerned!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...