Other good things happening--
1) second interview for kickass part time job went exceedingly well
2) I'm getting my first experience as a freelance blogger! We'll have to see if I cut mustard. Since it's my first time a) writing for fashion b) writing cute and c) writing for my peers, I'm tanking with nerves.
3) this movie, that I'm absolutely too excited for:
4) the lyrics to Dancin' in the Dark. I've been listening to this song, basically my entire life, but I've never really listened to the lyrics. It's the epitome of all the frustrations of youth: emotional, financial, sexual. I love it.
Stay on the streets of this townand they'll be carving you up alright
They say you gotta stay hungry
hey baby I'm just about starving tonight
I'm dying for some action
I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book
I need a love reaction
come on now baby gimme just one look
5) my new hipster hero at Cupcakes and Cashmere
have a good Tuesday, guys! My brother Josh dropped off Lobo for another round of babysitting, so I get to spend the next week with this guy: