Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SeBetJu: Days 13-16

Sheeeew. It's been an absolutely awesome-drenched, fun-diculous weekend that included a blast from the past wedding and a weird, wild and wonderful lake party. I still feel like I'm recovering from the Good Times Exposure. It was a much needed escape. 


Other good things happening--

1) second interview for kickass part time job went exceedingly well
2) I'm getting my first experience as a freelance blogger! We'll have to see if I cut mustard. Since it's my first time a) writing for fashion b) writing cute and c) writing for my peers, I'm tanking with nerves.
3) this movie, that I'm absolutely too excited for:

 
4) the lyrics to Dancin' in the Dark. I've been listening to this song, basically my entire life, but I've never really listened to the lyrics. It's the epitome of all the frustrations of youth: emotional, financial, sexual. I love it. 
                                        Stay on the streets of this town
                                      and they'll be carving you up alright
                                      They say you gotta stay hungry
                                    hey baby I'm just about starving tonight
                                        I'm dying for some action
                              I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book
                                        I need a love reaction
                                  come on now baby gimme just one look


5) my new hipster hero at Cupcakes and Cashmere

have a good Tuesday, guys! My brother Josh dropped off Lobo for another round of babysitting, so I get to spend the next week with this guy:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...