Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SeBetJu: day 3 (part 1)

Alright, so who had their money on me completely slacking off by day 3?

You, you, and you there out in the back? Congrats! I'll be sending your your out of state, third party, post-dated $5 checks by the end of the week.

So, ok, it's 3:30 and I haven't done a single thing because I slept til noon and decided to spend some time chatting on the phone and on facebook.

But I slept til noon because I'm unemployed and was up til 2 AM writing. Yay! And as soon as I hit publish, I'm going to finish my daily task list like a MAD WOMAN.

I'll just use this face as motivator to get off the computer:

AGHGHHH



Kristin and I have formed a theory that Nicolas Cage lives in a magical world, Nic Cage Land, that can only be accessed by flying a vaccum through a magical dryer. And, if you want to use Nic Cage for your own personal good, you must traverse the mountain of Missing Socks (Nic Cage LOVES to collect missing socks) and then successfully subdue him with French poetry and cheese sticks. (Nic Cage LOVES cheese sticks).

You are only armed with a flashlight.

God speed.







Also, Anderson Cooper is gay, so I don't have to worry about trying to marry him anymore. Unless he wants me to be his beard. And I would totally be Anderson Cooper's beard. (yes, innuendo implied.)


TUNE IN TONIGHT TO SEE HOW I SUCCESSFULLY TOOK THIS DAY BY THE THROAT AND THROTTLED IT!

(it could totally happen)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...