-eating my feelings
-sleeping away my feelings
|that's me, except my plate is filled with cookies and sausage biscuits and chicken pot pies and tacos and that bag of reese trees I found when unpacking something yesterday|
I really don't know what's wrong with me, apart from a dozen nit-picky First World problems that are latching themselves on to me like malignant tumors.
What's a first world problem? Oh, it's a completely superficial problem that only applies to you, and ruins your day--nay your life.
For instance, just today I've had about, 6 First World Problems:
1. Taco Bell was out of Doritos Locos tacos, so I had to order regular tacos
2. forgot to order my cocktail with "no ice" and was therefore enjoying a watered down glass of gross within 10 minutes
3. accidentally threw in a new red cotton dress in with my laundry, and now everything is tinted in that "haha, Loser you don't know how to sort your clothes" red
4. my phone battery keeps dying while I play Words With Friends
5. the alarms on my phone calendar don't work, so I had to buy a day planner
6. my mom woke me up from my nap so I could do dishes
Keep me in your thoughts as I work to overcome today's traumas.