Monday, September 19, 2011

First Finished Project!

I finished my hood-scarf! I've been working on it at a snail's pace since May, and it's finally done!

Here are some low-quality pictures of my success:


full shot, with handcuffs and super snazzy pj's
hand cuff detail.
 this is my solution to "where do I put my hands when I have no pockets?"
amazingly soft, warm, thick yarn

it brings out my creeper stalker eyes


So excited! Especially now that the weather is getting chilly. Also, so excited to finally have finished something. Whatsup.

Also, Addie made a pineapple upside down cake. And I ate a piece (without fruit). And it was fantastic.



Whaaaat's going on here...

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love the idea of a hood scarf! With the pockets you don't have to search for matching gloves! What a great idea... now if I only knew someone who could make me one? Hmmm ;)

bunnymachine said...

Honestly? And I know I am losing serious fashion points for even having this thought, but this makes me want a hooded vest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...