Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NaNo: Day 8

Alright.

So I didn't get any work done on NaNo tonight.

That's ok.

Because I've been thinking about my book in a positive and progressive way all mothaeffing week long.
that's right. all  2 days of it. (that's a good starting point shut up)

And I ate delicious food at the crock pot dinner party that shelby threw tonight and i'm eating ramen now because i drank too much at the crock pot dinner party that shelby threw tonight and ramen is a hangover preventative if i've ever met one.

it's hard to concentrate on anything now. i'm going to go babble and ramble to addie until he cant take it anymore and politely goes to walk the dog so i can pass out in peace.

but he tucks me in and says good night every night, even when i'm a mess, so i love him.

he's good people.

tomorrw=back on track.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...