Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNo: Day 1

episodes of How I Met Your Mother viewed while trying to write: 5

post-work cups of coffee that will likely keep me up all night: 3

words frantically written in 15 minutes before realizing I was late to pick up soup for increasingly sick boyfriend: 452

how many times I prayed to the Karma Gods that I don't get catch boyfriend sized sickness before my insurance becomes effective: 689,852,167 (give or take.)

so yes, off to a shaky start. also, there was frost on my windshield this morning. Which was a bummer considering I unconsciously hit the snooze button on my alarm like 7 times and woke up too late to walk to work.

TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER.

that is, if I don't catch whichever mutant virus Addie is incubating... or the one that one of my co-workers might have brought into the office.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...