Monday, November 14, 2011

Nano: Day 14

An exchange:

(We have just finished watching Piranha, which Addie picked out. I am sitting at my desk, staring blankly at my computer, willing myself to write)

(20 minutes later)

Addie: how's it coming?

me: I don't know. I think Piranha killed my writing buzz.

Addie: How about you just watch Twilight again?

me: How about you just shut your face? 

Addie: What? It helped you out of a slump once, it might again. Whatever gets you through!

(10 minutes later)

Addie: You're watching it aren't you?

Me: shut up...


To whatever gets you through, ladies and gents.


even if it is horribly, horribly shaming.

edit: this is my 100th post and I just wasted it on Twilight. 

edit. Twilight did not help.


further edit: 2000 words written. whaddup.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...