Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some Good Things

--It took me 2 days, but I finally purged and read through 1, 156 company emails that piled up because I haven't bothered to check them since I moved. (eeek!)

best employee ever!
--I covered the back of my phone in puffy sock monkey stickers because my inner 13 year old told me to:


--Yesterday evening was spent in the company of Daron, mimosa's, cheese, and ABBA.

havarti and sourdough bread: things I could live on for $500, Alex.
Daron and her dad are some Dancing Queens
I'm going to steal this chair
I challenge anyone out there not to just feel amazing when this song plays:


ohhhh, yes, my jam! Seriously. What's up with the Swedes and how everything they produce is absolutely, inexplicably lovely?

--Today I fell into a deep coma nap that was not medicinally induced for the first time in weeks. I sat down to read on my parent's new sofa, aka World's Most Comfortable Sofa, and I was done for. Within minutes, I was splayed out, every single muscle relaxed, clutching my mom's kindle, eyes rapidly moving, drooling, and breathing so deep and even I could hear it in my dream.

ohmygod it was amazing!

But, as serene and peaceful as I felt, I'm pretty sure I looked like a stranded, un-showered hobo in a tye-dye mumu. And I'm ok with that, because I miss being able to fall into an unconscious sleep like that on my own. 

--I'm slowly making my way through the third Hunger Games book. I'm a little worried about how it's going to end. We'll see what happens.

--I joined a gym! It's down the street from me, and it's open 24 hours a day. Excellent.


Good things, guys!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I feel asleep last week clutching my kindle (damn Eclipse!!) Dad woke up at 1:30 and tried to wrestle it away from me. Bad move, that.

Unknown said...

I noticed he was walking with a small limp today.

Victoriakem said...

My Kindle is in a red leatherette holder, slight too big. No one is here to snatch is from me but then no one is here to grab my snatch either right now. Yeah yeah, TMI.

Kim said...

hahahahahahahaaaa!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...