Monday, December 5, 2011

First Awesome Dress of December

Yeah, not to be a dick or anything, but I've been acquiring the most awesome dresses lately, and I can't help but share them.

Granted, a couple weeks ago, I spent WAY TOO MUCH money online shopping, and only 2 of the things I ordered fit me, so the rest of it is going back, which in the long run, is a good thing (unless someone out there wants to buy said stuff which will be returned, that'd be awesome, since it will save me the hassle of having to ship it back and wait 3 weeks for a refund).

ANYWAY. Here's the awesome dress:

HORSES! STRAPS! LINGERIE BODICE!

I'm in love with this bodice
So cool. AND! Knee high nubuck leather boots:


Can I just say how over joyed I am that casual, short heeled boots came back into style and are now being mass produced? I remember in 2005 searching for MONTHS only to find one pair, and I nearly wore out the soles. Now I have like 5 or 6 pairs and I can wear boots all winter long. It's exciting.

And as soon as I find the perfect pair of slouchy ankle boots, I'll be totally set.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...