- post-modern editing
- falling into the blackhole of YouTube
(Also, sub-list of things I love:
- Jack Nicholson
- Stanley Kubrick
- Drug-addled Stephen King)
(sub-list 2 of things I love:
- gay disco music
- The Scissor Sisters
- bands with clever names)
And then I started scanning through the re-cuts that came up in the side bar:
- Hubert Selby Jr
- Lux Æterna
- John Hughes)
- Bill Murray
- Harold Ramis)
- 1980's Spielberg
- scary movies that are actually scary)
And speaking of things that are scary: living toys
Alright, I'm done. I could post about a million more of these, but I'm sure I'm already on the verge of becoming one of those mouth-breathing creepers who does nothing more than search YouTube all day, and I should like. Not encourage that.
Some Awesome things I've failed to mention that happened this past week:
- I had another visit with Krista and Nich! Krista and I were winners who knitted and watched quality trash TV, and then ate taco salad and played with this awesome cornstarch/water mixture, wherein I learned the wonders of Non Neutonian fluids (i.e. liquid that remains a liquid until pressure is applied to it, and then it becomes a solid.)
|Holy Shit, SCIENCE IS SO COOL!|
- Champion Spider caught like, 4 spiders in his web the other day!
|I grow more scared of this guy every day.|
- My Parents came to visit! They brought my futon, so I can complete the Audrey Perch. They also scored us an outdoor table, so we can eat and write outside when the weather's awesome. And they let me tag along and mooch a free breakfast at the Bed and Breakfast where they stayed. I wish I would have taken a picture of the eggs I had, because they were life changingly good.
|Perch, phase 1. Dog approves.|
|our camouflaged outdoor set. can't wait for the next grill night!|
- We've had a lot of rainy weather
|Addie, now available in Poncho variety|
|dog does not approve|
- ever have a dream that you're having a panic attack, and then you wake up hyperventilating and sweating like you're actually having a panic attack? ohmigod it sucks.
Also, sorta related, after hours TV started while I was reading last night, and a Joel Osteen program was on. He was preaching about being weary, and looking to God for a second wind. Have you ever seen Joel Osteen?
|Living in Favor, Abundance and Creepiness|
|the size of his "church"|
aw right, back to more slacking off/job hunting/writing attempting/sookie stackhouse book devouring...