Sunday, December 30, 2012

Good Morning, New Year's Eve

This morning, I woke up in Odie's apartment in Balmain, a borough outside Sydney, and it's New Year's Eve. I'm drinking coffee, trying to blog on my Kindle, and listening to Ghostbusters while a breeze blows in off the balcony.

Yes, I feel gaping asshole levels of pretentiousness in that this is such a fantastic morning. Just bear with me. I'm sure I'll have a drunk white trash anecdote here eventually.

2012 has been such a shit show of awesome and terrible. But, it's been such an eye opening shit show. And with all I've gone through this year, I feel like 2013 has nowhere to go but forward ( I would have said "up" but I hate that movie, and I don't want my life going that way.)

Happy New Year's from the land of Oz! Odie and I are off to the aquarium. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...