Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last Week: The Highlights

seeing this face...


precludes seeing this mess (side note: really, Lucy? corn meal?)

my nephew Grey graduated kindergarten

my niece Neve's fantastic hair

who doesn't want to ride the Du Du Train?

new jobbing, ie: marketing!
the view from my office, and the creepy picture my boss gave me

This. This is a face you can trust. #supBaltimore


fighters
PLEASE DON'T EAT ME

NO CAN DO, CRAB.
natty Pro, ie. Premium National Bohemian
my home girls Cindy and Scott



Neve, teh serious one

poke cake: delicious as hell

mosquito bites are a sonnnnnofabitch

"no body likes us, every body hates us"
so sad, you sad basset.

we took mom to Art & Soul for her an early birthday present

where I ate chicken & waffles like a champion
 
my mom's parents (front) doing it up, Madmen style
Also:

Prometheus: more like, Pro-NO-theus. I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I was. Except for Michael Fassbender. Oh yes. Michael Fassbender.

mmmmhmmm
yay, last week is over. Thank gods.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...