Monday, February 6, 2012

First Documented Snack-ventory

Addie has a problem no one knows about.



A snack problem.

In fact, he has a cabinet full of snacks. I'm not a big fan of snacks. Sure, I like to snack on rochets, cookies and ice cream occasionally (and Reese eggs, pumpkins and trees), but other than that, I never really crave snack cakes and chips and candy and the like. But Addie does. So he buys snacks that are on sale and stashes them away so he won't eat them all at once. And then he forgets about them, and snacks on other things. And tonight I made so much fun of him for it, that he was forced to do a snack inventory, or a snack-ventory.


emptying the snack cabinet

look at all that snacky carnage

buddies looking at snacks

organized snacks

handsome man wants snacks!

I made this entry just to use the word snack in almost every sentence.

Fun Fact: Addie has 5 different flavors of Moon Pie. I didn't know they came in any flavor other than Gross.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's one more flavor than I know about! I MUST be slackin' in my snackin'....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...