Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good Things

My nook may look like this...

and my to-do list may keep growing like this...

and my bank account may look like this...

and my NaNoWriMo planning might be this far behind...
and my work load may look like this...

But it's ok.

Because I have this scarf to remind me of our awesome Harry Potter Nights and make me super happy...

And I have this to walk through...

And these guys to come home to...

And everything is great and awesome again.

Time for movie night :)

1 comment:

George Panagakos said...

Success! I caught up! lol it's snowing right now in VA...crazy. Anyway, I like the positives. But I have to ask, is pre-planning for NaNo cool? I've wondered about that. I've failed hard every year, I'd probably need to pre-plan in December ;P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...