Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hello, 29




And thus, I've officially entered the last year of my 20's.

I'm not terribly sad about it. Neurotic? yes. Sad? Naaaah. Yesterday was filled with so much love and awesome that it's hard to feel bad about aging. And things in my life are on a solid upswing for the first time in a long time. So yeah, bring on the life.

I have a great family. Amazing friends. Lovely boyfriend. Stable job. Awesome trips coming up. Adorable fur children. Moving out in two weeks. Things really are great :)

You know what also feels good? Coma naps by an open window on a sunny, 59* degree day. What is it about approaching cool weather that makes everything feel a little bit better? Even the PMS monster that's trying to shit all over my parade is being kept (mostly) at bay.

And with that, I'm going to go sleep in front of the open window again. I'll wake up stuffed up so bad I'll hardly be able to breathe, but it'll be worth it.

Things feel good, man.

Cheers!


1 comment:

Kim said...

I started dating dad in the fall. Maybe that's why you like it so much? If we'd never started dating, you would never had been started!! Or you are such a nerd that fall means a new school year and you know how much you loved that....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...