Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fresh-uary!

Like basically every other First World Person out there, I had decided January was going to be a glorious, Earth shaking month of change, productivity and glorious life-setting.

And like basically every other First World Person, January became a big pile of Nope. 

Goals like, 

NO FAST FOOD! MEAL PLANNING! NEW RECIPES! REGULAR GYM TIMES! REGULAR WRITING TIMES! NOT WAITING UNTIL I'M OUT OF UNDERWEAR TO DO LAUNDRY! SELL STUFF ON EBAY! FINISH READING A BOOK! DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE TO! ESTABLISH A SKIN CARE ROUTINE! VACCUM OUT CAR! 

became eclipsed by doctor's visits, sick days, a sudden move, and helping out with family issues. The month became kind of a wind tunnel of activity where most days I was in bed, and asleep by 9:15. Some months are just like that, though. And as life tends to go, you can't predict when it happens. 

So.

I'm instilling "Fresh-uary," where I'm starting over where I was supposed to start in January. I am going to focus on these areas of my life with dramatic intensity.

  • Meal planning!
  • Book reading!
  • Writing!
  • Blogging!
  • Gym-ing!
  • Health bettering!
  • Money Saving!

Ok, maybe not dramatic intensity. If there's one thing I know, I get overwhelmed with one Life Project, to say nothing of seven or eight. Maybe more like moderate to above average intensity. But dammit, I'm going to try. I'm about to be a real adult. It's really time to start behaving like one. Yeah. 

And so, I decree: Piss off January. No one liked you, anyway. 


This picture has nothing to do with January. But there is snow on the ground out here. And I am an AT-AT. 

Happy February, errryone!

1 comment:

Kim said...

YEAH!! What she said!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...