Monday, February 3, 2014

Jenelle Evans, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Past Life Decisions, pt. 3

As we all know (because we've been a good, patient audience and have been keeping up with our celebrity trash rags), Jenelle Evans is in the midst of her second sustained pregnancy (there was one confirmed abortion in between), with her boyfriend Nathan.

Anywho, this is a recent-ish post from her Instagram (because we're also following her*):




Jenelle Evans is definitely on the forefront of pregnancy fashion.


Also, fun fact: the tattoo on her abdomen is the Latin phrase for "This too shall pass."
Just let that sink in.

Teen Mom 2, season 5, on MTV, Tuesdays at 10 PM. 






*seriously. If you think I'm a weird Teen Mom fan, you should read the comments these girls get on their posts. It's madness. But then again, who's worse: the commenter or the person who sits in bed with a cup of coffee and reads all the comments?

**I need to re-think my life.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought she got an abortion? Is this a newer pregnancy?

Kim said...

Baby on board. Good. Lord. I can never unseen that....

Lancey Pants said...

i will never understand the Turner fascination with this show

Unknown said...

And I will never understand the fascination behind Magic the Gathering.

#noH8

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kim here...oh, to be able to unsee that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...