Sunday, April 6, 2014

Counting Down the Days

I haven't updated in so long, guys. But I want to! I have a lot of things I want to talk about. But, real life is being a real ball-buster time thief nowadays, and I've been spending most of my time chained to my desk or vainly attempting 6 hours of sleep and in between wishing it were May already. I know you're not supposed to wish your life away, but work has dished out 10+ hour days on the reg this week. And to make things more awesome, I have one more week of grueling work days ahead of me, and I feel like I'm brewing up a good sinus infection, and all I want to do is lay in bed and eat doughnuts.

So I'm trying to keep on the bright side of things. Emphasis on trying.

Dates I'm looking forward to:

Today: GAME OF THRONES!

April 11: current assignment is over, and Mad Scientist Weekend

May 7: last payment on my loan and FREEDOM from all non-student loan debt

July 15-17: every baby ever will be born (seemingly)

July 15: second assignment is over

August! (the whole month will be good)

Sept 3: I see Joel again!

There's also a shit ton of birthdays and anniversaries and things thrown in there, too. The sweet things are coming. Until then, I just have to put my head down and do the work. And maybe order a million pizzas in the mean time (I mean, someone has to make sure my gym stays in business).




What are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm counting down the days until I see Audrey again!
Counting down every day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...