Friday, May 3, 2013

It's Friday, I'm in love



5 Great Things on the Internet:


1. Jeff Goldblum, deal breaker:

The whole deal breaker tumblr is gold, but seriously, this one is the best. Can we just have a moment here for Jeff Goldblum? I've been in love with him for as long as I can remember.




2. Retro drawings of movies I love.

One day, I'll have a house where the walls are covered with this stuff.



3. explodingdog.com

This artist makes comics based off one word sentences that people submit. They're brilliant.



4. Old Peanuts comics

Charles Schultz was a funny bastard.



5. Vance Joy

I've been listening to this guy's EP at the start of every day for the last two weeks. It's probably time that I buy it. But who buys music anymore?



Have a great weekend!
 
 

1 comment:

PetuniaTomcat said...

You mentioned this Vance Joy fellow a while ago. Good stuff. Wish he was on Spotify.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...