Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's happening!

Hostels have been reserved, air plane tickets purchased. Now it's time to brush up on my German and start stitching up some lederhosen, because in 7 months, I'll be hitting up Oktoberfest in Munich and Stuttgart with Scott and Cindy and the rest of the Double Income No Kids club!

Oh man. I'm going to be such a fat, obnoxious American. I. Can't. Wait. 


Like most military brats, I've been to Germany. Unfortunately, I was one when we moved there and almost five when we moved back to the states, so I don't remember anything about it--apart from getting my head stuck in the stairs of our apartment building. But, my mom says we'd go to Stuttgart a lot for the commissary and the shopping. It'll be cool to see some of my wee-toddler-hood stomping grounds.

Alright, time to go watch Inglorious Basterds and pretend I'm not just watching it for the Michael Fassbender scenes.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...